Support for all industries:
The Machinery Division manufactures:
- Equipment for steel plants, power plants and mines
- EOT & Gantry Cranes
- Pressure Vessels and Heat Exchangers
- Ferrous Castings
- Bulk material handling equipment
- Technological structures for core sector industries such as Steel, Power, Cement, Mining, Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas that form its product portfolio.
Operating out of a sprawling 52,000-squaremeter production facility in a 162,000- square-meter campus, which includes 10 covered shops for pre-fabrication, fabrication, machining, assembly & foundry process. The 30,000-MT division manufactures a wide range of machining products and boasts of EOT cranes capable of handling single pieces of up to 250 MT. Among the division’s major strengths are its highly skilled manpower and in-house design and engineering facilities equipped with the latest versions of software such as AutoCAD, Solidworks, PV Elite, Auto Desk Inventor and Helix.
The foundry shop has the capacity to manufacture 12-MT single-piece ferrous castings. The division makes almost all grades of steel castings, governed by stringent quality control measures and incorporates all destructive and non-destructive facilities. The Machinery Division has partnered in the growth of its customers in line with the spirit of "Partner in your Growth".
“To be globally admired organization that enhances the quality of life of all stakeholders through Sustainable industrial and business development.”
We aspire to achieve business excellence through -
- The spirit of entrepreneurship & innovation
- Optimum utilization of resources
- Sustainable environment friendly procedures & practices
- The highest ethics & standards
- Hiring, developing & retaining the best people
- Maximizing returns to stakeholders
- Positive impact on the communities we touch